Poll

Anti-Hero Parody Brother of Choice?

Wario
5 (71.4%)
Waluigi
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Wario Vs. Waluigi  (Read 6153 times)

LordRyunson

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
Wario Vs. Waluigi
« on: November 27, 2006, 09:26:15 pm »
Pick your anti hero and let the fury fly!

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
Re: Wario Vs. Waluigi
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 10:23:29 pm »
Wario. Hate Waluigi's voice.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 11:02:09 pm »
Wario is so much cooler and eviler than Waluigi.

Muhznit

• Some kind of RPG Platform Hentai Game
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 11:57:36 pm »
Wario. He wears Yellow, Purple, has a Zigzag mustache, and farts in SSBB. OF COURSE HE WINS.

tetsaru arigashi

• The Dudeface Master of What-Not
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Gotta love them animu kerjiggletits physics. 8D
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 12:16:08 am »
*realizes that this is his 666th post, and laughs in an overly exaggerated, evil way!!!*  >XD

*COUGH*

...Anyway, I still think Waluigi needs his own game, since his known abilities compared to the other Mario brothers as of now have been restricted to multiplayer-based games such as the Mario Party series, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and the various Mario sports games.  He was awesome in the Mario Tennis games, though - he had godly reach and was pretty good all-around in other stats as well.  Because of this disadvantage, it's a little to early for me to make a definite decision yet, as I've always enjoyed watching the crazy antics of both these misfits - seeing them along with Bowser in the opening movie to Mario Power Tennis was hilarious, imo.  Wario's still a badass though, and I loved playing his old Game Boy adventure games (Fat Wario FTW!!!), so I guess I'll vote him for now, until Waluigi can prove himself in his own title.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 12:17:29 am »
Pllus, in Double Dash, Wario makes that awesome "GWOP!" when he drops stuff.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

Muhznit

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 12:20:05 am »
*realizes that this is his 666th post, and laughs in an overly exaggerated, evil way!!!*  >XD

*COUGH*

...Anyway, I still think Waluigi needs his own game, since his known abilities compared to the other Mario brothers as of now have been restricted to multiplayer-based games such as the Mario Party series, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and the various Mario sports games.  He was awesome in the Mario Tennis games, though - he had godly reach and was pretty good all-around in other stats as well.  Because of this disadvantage, it's a little to early for me to make a definite decision yet, as I've always enjoyed watching the crazy antics of both these misfits - seeing them along with Bowser in the opening movie to Mario Power Tennis was hilarious, imo.  Wario's still a badass though, and I loved playing his old Game Boy adventure games (Fat Wario FTW!!!), so I guess I'll vote him for now, until Waluigi can prove himself in his own title.
Hell yeah! Those movies in MPT were hilarious! It's like someone from newgrounds started working at nintendo or something!

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 12:39:10 am »
Ew. Fuck Newgrounds.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・Super Mario Wonder
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 10:01:55 pm »
Waluigi for superior performance in MK:DD, the only game where you can easily compare them.  Wario's "Pants-pat" taunt is funnier, but Waluigi's "Look WaMa, no hands" celebration jump, his namesake arena greatness, and the fact he's medium weight wins the day.

Muhznit

• Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Bakunyuu Otaku
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 08:03:53 pm »
Ew. Fuck Newgrounds.
So I find some sprite movies funny. Sue me, BUT YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST! *runs off*