Author Topic: Hyperguy h4xed in teh butt0x! News at eleven.  (Read 7005 times)

MMX

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Bang the doll slowly.
Hyperguy h4xed in teh butt0x! News at eleven.
« on: March 26, 2009, 04:30:41 pm »
In what can only be described as a disastrously embarassing faux pas for the owner and webmaster of the dramatically unpopular and generally unknown website The Congress of Awesome, Hyperguy's email was hacked by a pioneering hax0r as recently as 5:50AM this morning.  Responding to an inquest into the status of the allegedly haxed account, Hyperguy replied with the following comment:

Quote from: Hyperguy
Hi,
    How are you ?
    My friend told me an electronics online shopping mall. He bought some Iphones , game consoles and laptops.
    They could offer original stuff with very low price.free return shipping and without any tax. they can send your item to you as gifts.We will  offer the Top quality products,Competitive price,Fast shipping,Best and Timely   Service. So  just shop with  your confidence to get a free excellent gift  for your . ( You can chose the gifts according to your orders)
Headphones  for all orders from our website
PS 3 (40GB)  for the orders over 400 EUR
PS 3 (60GB)  for the orders over 800 EUR
More details,Please Browse the following website.

website  :  http://www.fgcbj.com
                MSN : newhongservice1@hotmail.com
     E-mail : newhongservice1@yahoo.com
Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.

General consensus around mainstream news circles is that this incident finally proves that Hyperguy is unrefutably a fucktard.  Responding to this story, renowned and well-respected website lurker, Bangu Doru said, "lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol."

MMX

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Bang the doll slowly.
Re: Hyperguy h4xed in teh butt0x! News at eleven.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 04:33:31 pm »
PS.  I'm totally at work now.  In the office.  And I finally viewed the CoA for the first time in a few months.  To put a long story short one of my coworkers was like two feet from my monitor luckily facing the other way when the lesbians popped up on screen
XD

Bang in an office.  What a volatile combination.

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 10:49:16 pm »
???

Rep+ 1

bfg00

• Fleet Admiral
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 10:53:25 pm »
Wow, you never fail me Bang Doll. +1 rep.

JG

• Karin-chan Fan
  • Website Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • 3000 posts of rediculousness and counting
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Gokuraku VIPER Paradice
    • Now Playing:
      ・DQ4; Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece
    • Sogna Digital Museum
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 06:58:58 pm »
Another +1 rep for the sheer gall it takes to look at teh lesbain pr0n in an office setting.