Author Topic: Star Wars Minis topic  (Read 8691 times)

importgamer13

• The Professor Tomoe of the forum
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Fan-fic writer. Anime/manga fan. Import gamer.
Star Wars Minis topic
« on: August 01, 2006, 07:22:58 pm »
I've been playing this for awhile,and i had some pals over on Saturday for some trading and gaming.I was albe to get all 4 of the Republic Commandos from the Xbox video game,and they were fun to play as in the minis game.Another piece i have is the Emperor Palpatine,Sith Lord peice that uses 'Order 66',and the Republic Commandos have that ability also...anyone else here play Star Wars Minis?

Some of the other fave peices I have are:

Seperatists: Darth Tyranus,Jango Fett,Security Battle Droid
Empire: AT-ST,Dark Trooper Phases 1 and 2
Republic: General Kenobi,Polis Massa Medic
Rebels: Luke Skywalker on Tauntuant,Princess Leia (Senator),Wedge Antilles
Fringe: Dengar,Medical Droid

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
Re: Star Wars Minis topic
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 12:33:45 am »
Never played any miniature games. But they seem fun, I'm just cheap and don't have the time/patience.

ROMate

• Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • The very model of a forum moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 12:21:02 pm »
I played Mage Knight in high school, when Hyperguy was kind enough to supply me with a 100-point army. I bought a few others myself, did some trading, and then I think we quit when somebody stood up to go use the bathroom or something and accidentally upended the table.

Bravery is better than a faint heart for a man seeking to put his nose out of doors. My fate and the number of my days has already been decided.

importgamer13

• The Professor Tomoe of the forum
  • Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Fan-fic writer. Anime/manga fan. Import gamer.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 06:19:20 pm »
I played Mage Knight in high school, when Hyperguy was kind enough to supply me with a 100-point army. I bought a few others myself, did some trading, and then I think we quit when somebody stood up to go use the bathroom or something and accidentally upended the table.

Ah...myself i started out in Mechwarrior,and then i did some Hero Clix with Marvel and DC(I got alot of the Batman villians i wanted),and right now,i'm just doing Star Wars,though i still have all my Mechwarrior and Hero Clix peices.

Centurion

• Spear Knight 92/50
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 12:04:19 am »
THOSE GAMES ARE EXPENSIVE AS SHIT!!!! lol. But damn are they addicting. I remember I had a mageknight game set up on my coffee table for an entire month and we finally got around to playing it again and i was one piece away from dying and i slammed my fist on the table and the whole thing went flying. it was beautiful....