Poll

Bill should have gotten Risu's number.

Yes.
5 (83.3%)
Yes.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Sushi with a 4chan Legend  (Read 22002 times)

Bluelyth

• Engaged VIPER Fan
Re: Sushi with a 4chan Legend
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 09:12:28 am »
Is Pinball Pete's the one with the anime/hentai shop upstairs? I used to live inside that place for 4 1/2 years, tho to us it was only known as "The Arcade". I get confused cuz there used to be another smaller arcade down the street.

Great, now i'm massivly home sick ;_ ;

On getting the girls number, how cute was she?

Bluelyth's Cuteness Scale:

1- Not fuckable
2- Cute-ish (aka maybe fuckable)
3- Cute
4- Fuckably cute
5- Royaly hot
6- Royaly fuckable

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • Sexier than Buddha. Harder than Jesus.
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 10:42:40 am »
Bluelyth, she's a 4

pt

• The Forum's Cutest User
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • Named after this text field.
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 01:10:38 am »
I'm from michigan, and I've been to ann arbor once, that was for their epic art fair that consists of like, the entire state of michigan practically : P it was quite nice.

also, have you guys gone to...oh crap whats that called, It was a small store that sold anime It was upstairs in what I think was a white bulding, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Bluelyth

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 06:02:30 am »
That art show is amazing.

also, have you guys gone to...oh crap whats that called, It was a small store that sold anime It was upstairs in what I think was a white bulding, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Well that rounds it down to about 12 different anime shops lol. Saddly I don't know any of them by name, tho if you can remember what street it was on, I can tell you how many doors down from mc'donalds it is ^_^

Btw Bill, anything thats is either a 4 or a 5 absolutly demands that one asks for a phone number, odds are that atleast 1 in 5 will give a number, provided drool or a crazy stare aren't present (or her husband...maybe). 3's are optional. 6's don't realisticly exist yet as of todays standerds. ex. Jessica Alba is a 5, but Jessica Alba squirming around in a bikini with slow motion is a 6. I like to think ahead.

I like to aim for 4's myself. 5's are kinda pricy, but that will hopefully change once 7s are released ( I belive those are still delayed in beta testing tho). 3s are ok, not as good as a 4, but gets the job done just the same. I still have my hentai to fall back on if needed.

Also note, anything above a 2 gets automaticlly bumped down to 2 if marrage or kids are brought up (even 5s are known to have this bug). If this occures with a 2, then they will become 1s. 1s are void where prohibited, which is everywhere outside of a fedral state penatentary, but in those cases your cell mates will atleast be 2s. So there really isn't any need to ever accociate with 1s, regardless of how much alcohol has been consumed. In the mishap that far too much alcohol has been consumed, friends don't let friends sleep with 1s. Just hand them their keys and send them home. you'll be doing them a favor.  Remember, if you sleep with a 1, you yourself also become a 1.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 06:49:58 am by Bluelyth »

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 10:13:53 am »
God Bluelyth you're some kind of authority on fuckability.

I don't have her number, I have her e-mail and we talk on GTalk and Xanga a lot.

Does this count? Plus we've talked about me hanging out with her up in her town and stuff. See? I'm not totally out of the loop.

Bluelyth

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 02:03:27 pm »
God Bluelyth you're some kind of authority on fuckability.

I'm planning on writing a book. I've even aquired the womens verion of the fuckability scale, however I can't make heads or tails out of it. I have people at NASA and the CIA working on it as we speak. Its a shame tho, many bothans died getting that to me.

I don't have her number, I have her e-mail and we talk on GTalk and Xanga a lot.

Does this count? Plus we've talked about me hanging out with her up in her town and stuff. See? I'm not totally out of the loop.

It deffently counts, especially with talks of visitation rights. However without those digits your dangerously close to falling into that "he's just a friend" catagory. Thats like purgatory dude. free hugs tho

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 07:06:20 pm »
Personally I'm beginning to think she has too much emotional baggage for me.

Still, I'll see if I can get a pic real quick....hmm...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/billzodiac/io251u.jpg
Sushi with a 4chan Legend

It's a very emo picture, she's the one on the left, but her brother is cute too!

XD

Bluelyth

• Engaged VIPER Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2006, 07:22:42 pm »
...emotional baggage...

Run dude run! You take your kids and you run!

Ellendesu

• Chatroom Psychiatrist
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 12:10:45 am »
But I don't have children...