Author Topic: Laws of the Internet: A breif guide by Dr. Brian M. Jones  (Read 10237 times)

UnitG3D

• Casual VIPER Fan
  • GETTAAAAA BEEEEEEEMU!!!!!
Laws of the Internet: A breif guide by Dr. Brian M. Jones
« on: December 04, 2005, 02:54:21 am »
And now for The Grande University of The Interwebs

Dr. Brian Mazinger Jones presents
The Laws of the Internet

Law of Imagined Reality - If someone thinks of and mentions a subject on the internet it is in existance en masse.
*Fetishist Correlary - If you think that you're the only one that likes to dress like Hitler and have nuns throw lime jello at your balls, be prepared to find no less than 2 sites and expect at least $29.99 per month.

John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory - Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad

Hot Night Elf Law - Do not hit on female characters in MMORPGs, they probably aren't female.
*Mithra Correlary - Mithra in FFXI can handle any job like a fiend, and are there for used almost more than Humans, the HNE Law is therefore of double importance when dealing with Catgirls in Vanadiel.

Internet Fight Conceptualization - Due to much experience witnessing these fights, it appears that many people possess a homing pigeon like sense of directions, owing to the large numbers of threats to kick the ass of a person that is in fact granted total anonymity.

Basic Statement of Flame Wars - Your argument lacks intellectual verasity and candor... and so does your Mom!

/b's Law - *this space left intentionally blank*

Grand Unified Theory of Hyperguy.net - Hyperguy.net is made of Win and Gunyarock.  Ratti is hot.  Fried Chicken is great.  Bandwidth may or may not be exceded, dependent on the gif gallery.

I trust that this brief guide may aid in your enjoyment and safety in these vast Webs and Nets of Inter.  Any new laws or theorems that are discovered should be refered for comment, taunting, banning, and later usage by the mods in your new ban-induced absence.
All girls with glasses bow to my special librarian seduction charms.

Cole Tyger

• The Dark Lord of Overkill
  • Serious VIPER Fanatic
  • Master of the K-girl Fanfic
Re: Laws of the Internet: A breif guide by Dr. Brian M. Jones
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 11:02:32 am »
gives respect

Doctor_Raven

• Ambassador of VIPER Knowledge
  • Lone Guardian of Cybertron
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 11:18:44 am »
Excellent work *thumbs up*
ಠ_ಠ
I saw what you did there.

Parshias

• Casual VIPER Fan
  • Prinny dood...?
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 01:44:43 pm »
I believe the scientific term is "Manthras."

Mediocrity

• Idea Factory Fan - PLEASE IGNORE
  • Engaged VIPER Fan
  • the neverending sunlight is so blinding it's cruel
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 02:02:52 pm »
I invoked the HNE Law on FFXI by using a mithra and being a better warrior than anyone else. :P
"My son is sixteen, my wife is dead, and you're an asshole." - Jessie to Citan, Xenogears: A Rope of Robots, Part 19

Hyperguy

• Retired Admin 2004-2012
  • Forum Administrator
  • Hardcore VIPER Otaku
  • o/
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 03:19:34 pm »
Grand Unified Theory of Hyperguy.net - Hyperguy.net is made of Win and Gunyarock.  Ratti is hot.  Fried Chicken is great.  Bandwidth may or may not be exceded, dependent on the gif gallery.
This speaks volumes. :D