Author Topic: Saika Sketch books  (Read 12404 times)

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
      ・Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online and EDOPro
Re: Saika Sketch books
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2024, 11:02:18 am »
made a NEW Character, DEMON.... "NEKOMUSUME", I had wanted to make her for some time and has become a one of my fave Demons as now. mischief cat girl.

C-Saika-C (Keep in mine still promp to name change), I know its NOT like a fule art presentation art and its most of a meme art. I wanted to do this art for some time and some how C-Saika-C was the one I work on, think she looks good... as for the meme gos. Will do a better presentation and now she is on the build phase, so she could change a little (design and name) let me know what u all think and hope u like.
Miki,#1 girl in VIPER CTR

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2024, 06:32:46 am »
Old piece I had there (Sketch), S.Saika.S the OG of them all.

I still really like her a lot and reason I do demons, Its more easy to expect her more.

Do need to make her more in her "Real"//"World" out fit, I am working on them for the others.
Do let me know if this was fine and do HOPE u expect more, been..... not feeling it, Drawing. MOSTLY i cus I making a other Demon, Dragon Demon in this case. I have did hade success and she is sketched, needs fork around a little the thing is, I have her in her World outfit hehe.... Will put her in more casual cloth just need her in her In real//World out fit in a way. She looking good and do hope I have her done soonish. My tents to make Demons.... is eats me up and need to make em, Only going to make 15 of em, Im running out of the number so, will be done soonish with em.

Saika

• Engaged VIPER Fan
    • Favorite Sogna Game:
      ・Viper CTR, Viper RSR
    • Now Playing:
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2024, 03:28:59 am »
A old doodle I had finally finished. M-Saika-O (Promp to change still on her name) the Lilum. I wanted to change her dress up a bit and yes I know she is missing her Jacket but, I think she looks good with or with out it.

Do hope the changes done are nice (Just the dress) Jacket is staying the same but.... with a hoddie cus there cool. Do let me know what u think over all.